Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mirror Mirror

Well, mirror mirror on the wall...... what have I been reflecting lately?

Oh well, I am not speaking of the story of Snow White and the seven dwarfs but rather my life...

As much as I'd like to give excuses for my lack of consistency in blogging, I have come to the realization that just like any other part of my life, this blog reflects who I am and my silence is just a sign of how my life has been.

I can relate my silence to my otherwise stagnant walk in salvation.

The many things we do mirror our personal lives, our dressing reflects the kind of person we are. Our words, our playlists....

As I came to this conclusion, I realized that I don't want to be stagnant, cause we all know stagnant water reeks and harbours all manner of stuff.

As Christians, we at times reach a sort of plateau stage, where we get comfortable and fail to make any effort in growing and it is not the best of places to be.

So let's stop, see what we are reflecting, are we happy with what we see?



Ciao